When is care necessary?
Ready to find out more?
View Our Services
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
Consider using Alternative Home Health Care when a loved one:
- Loses their spouse of many years.
- Stops driving or loses a person who used to drive them places.
- Was a well person who lives alone, and has just had an injury or illness which has “set them back”.
- Cares for their spouse, and may just need a break.
- Expresses anxiety about being alone at night.
- Has dizziness or falls.
- Has weight loss, and expresses a diminished desire to eat.
- Encounters diminished eyesight.
- Exhibits a decline in hygiene.
- Has confusion or dementia.
- Is non-compliant with medications.
- Is considering a move.
- Has difficulty ambulating.
- Is incontinent.
- Is depressed.
- Is discharged from rehabilitation.
- Needs primary caregiver assistance.
If you feel you or a loved one may benefit from some additional help in the home, don’t hesitate to call today for a free in home health care assessment.