Careers with Alternative Home Health Care
We treat all of our employees with respect.
If you want to work for a company where you are valued as a person and an employee, take a look at our job openings:
We are always looking for professional, hard-working, and compassionate caregivers! If this is you, read on.
Our caregivers help the elderly live comfortably and independently in their homes. Your tasks may include light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation for errands or appointments, medication reminders, help with personal care and bathing, and transferring and mobility of the client. Companionship is also a very important part of your job. Shifts are up to 12 hours. Additionally, we have live-in shifts where you would remain in the client’s home for 1 to several days at a time.
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Auto Insurance (if driver)
- Social Security Card
- CNA License or HHA Certificate
- CPR Card (Current)
- Original 4-hour HIV (or update if less than 2 years)
- OSHA certificate (or update if less than 2 years)
- Physical (6 months old or less)
- PPD or Chest X-Ray (1 year or less)
- Proof of Citizenship or Work Authorization
- Alzheimer's Certificate
- 2 Personal References
- 2 Work Related References
- Subject to Level II Background Screening
Thank you for the interest in Alternative Home Health Care!